You can see why I’m reviewing my items and my Stitch Fix overview HERE. So I’ll get straight to the pieces.
- Ava Silk Henley Blouse- black/white- pattern
- Ayesha Textured Button Detail Pullover- hunter green- solid
- Carenza Faux Wrap Jersey Dress- navy/white- pattern
- Sarkise Button Detail Blouse- teal/white- pattern
- Jacqueline Skinny Pant- black- solid
I see where my stylist was going with this fix, but much of this box was not a win for me. The items were close to a match, but for a variety of reasons they ended up missing the mark in an important way, so most items had to be returned.
Jacqueline Skinny Pant- KEEP
These pants are amazing! I’m currently wearing them as I type this.
- Great fit
- Great fabric
- Cute style
Although not the work pants I wanted (I added the word trousers now) they were too good to pass up and definitely a Stitch Fix win!
Ava Silk Henley Blouse- RETURN
- Cute top, but the fit was off- oddly short on the sides but long in the back
- I liked the pattern, but I don’t think I would ever reach for it because of the other issues
Ayesha Textured Button Detail Pullover- RETURN
- I wanted to love this one because of the color and I thought the buttons would be a cute addition
- The fit was also not great and I got the feeling the sweater would stretch with use
- The texture of the fabric reminded me of a sweater I already have that just isn’t flattering on me
- The buttons were too big and bulky for my taste
Carenza Faux Wrap Jersey Dress- RETURN
- Wrap dresses are a no-go for me. They do nothing for me and I hate them.
- They are a favorite of many nursing women so I think my stylist was trying to be helpful, I can’t fault her for that. I have updated my profile to include no wrap dresses.
Sarkise Button Detail Blouse- RETURN
- I thought this might be a winner, but the fit was not good.
- It was very wide so it did not hang well on my frame.
Conclusion: Worth every bit of $$ I spent to get to try on clothes without leaving my house. I updated my profile, Pinterest page (to include notes to my stylist) and added a note for my next fix. I’ll let you know how that goes and what was most effective.Here is the note I included:
I’d like at least 1 pair of work trousers- not jeans or leggings. I’ve pinned a few styles that I like, or cuts that I’d like to try and added some stylist notes. I really love the blazer from my first fix so if you have more in great fall colors, I’m up for those as well. A long (mid length) cardigan is something I’ve also been searching for if you have a good option. Thanks! Can’t wait to see what else you include.
Let me know what has worked for you! Click here if you’d like to give it a try! (Referral link)