I put this package together for my sister-in-law and her family when they moved out of state. I wanted something that would be easy for them to pack and useful when they arrived. To be honest, sometimes gifts are more trouble than they are worth for the recipient. Here are some photos of the finished product and the language I used for each of the tags.
Hope you enjoy!
I wanted the gift to look cohesive, so I went to Home Goods and found items that matched a color scheme. This box was primarily black, cream and gold.
- Sugar- Chocolate and Marshmallow Stir Sticks
- Salt- Summer Truffle Infused Coarse Salt
- Honey- A cute Honey Pot
- Bread- Black & White Farfalle
- Light- A Matte Black Candle
- Sugar- May your life always have sweetness.
- Salt- That this life may always have flavor.
- Honey- May you always enjoy the sweetness of life.
- Bread- So that this house may never know hunger.
- Light- So that this house will always have light.
For The Win,